Salary: £40,000.00 to £45,000.00 /year
Aftersales Manager required in Norwich
If you are an experienced, dynamic and driven Aftersales Manager or Service Manager in the Norwich area, you may be interested in this exciting new opportunity.
Aftersales Manager – Salary
Approximately £40k Basic – £45k OTE + Car
The Next Step Automotive Recruitment present an exciting opportunity for an Automotive Aftersales Manager to join our clients busy Car Dealership in the Norwich area.
Aftersales Manager – What we are looking for
- Customer care focus
- Strong technical knowledge
- Vision and strategy skills
- Analytical performance management
- Proactive motivator
- 3 years of experience in a Dealership Service/Aftersales Manager role
Aftersales Manager – Responsibilities
You’ll lead the Aftersales team in this exciting and dynamic organisation.
- Overseeing the Service, Parts and Workshop teams
- Maximising profitability and commercial opportunities
- Effectively market and oversee the sale of Manufacturers Service Plans, Warranties, Labour Hours, Parts, Accessories, Lubricants and Subcontracted Services
- Recruitment/training of members of the Service/Parts/Workshop teams
- Ensuring the efficient resolution of any customer issues and complaints
- Regularly review processes for improvement
- Monitoring and working to monthly, quarterly and annual targets
Please apply for this vacancy by contacting Christian Major at The Next Step, quoting Job Ref. TNS1057
Due to the volume of applicants we receive, it may not be possible to respond to everyone individually. If you do not receive a response within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but if you do have relevant industry experience, we will retain your details and will be in touch when further suitable roles emerge.